Sales Quality Assurance Analyst
GTS is a successful and growing real estate company seeking standout sales professionals to join our dynamic team. We offer the training and support you need for success. We are looking for driven and down to earth people who build relationships quickly. You will be part of an team purchasing many properties annually, with exponential growth on the horizon! (No real estate license needed).
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst, who can use operational and analytical expertise to assist the organization. The successful Quality Assurance Analyst will be customer obsessed, detail oriented, with great problem-analysis and problem-solving skills, and insist on the highest standards in every assigned task.
• Listens and observes both live and recorded customer interactions with GTS employees and evaluates/scores using instruments of measure for all GTS performance standards including regulatory, sales techniques, customer service skills and other GTS required standards.
• Monitors, observes and evaluates customer interactions, as well as back office process in support of company initiatives according to QA standards, GTS Method and Procedures manuals in an accurate and timely manner.
• Reviews system utilization for process compliance for all interaction channels.
• Participates in representative and/or team QA training
• Participates in calibration sessions with management to ensure consistent and accurate scoring
• May provide documentation on calibration activity
• Provides side-by-side feedback and training to both new hire and other representatives.
• Produces Quality Assurance Reports.
• Receives requests from QA management to review specific call and report findings to operational management.
• Participates in Voice of the Customer (VOC) initiatives such as round table discussions, agent call observation analyses, and process analyses.
• Recommend changes to process and training based on analyses, and observations produced using Automated Quality Software.
• May assist in assembling and presenting analytics and trended findings.
• Provides support to areas of business including inbound phone calls.
• May assist with system administration ensuring all designated employees are recorded within the Automated Quality software.
• High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
• Advanced understanding of real estate appointment setting and technical expertise with real estate call center tools
• Ability to understand and execute policy and procedures
• Strong understanding of excellent customer service and sales techniques
• Strong listening and written English communication skills
• Ability to articulate effectively
• Ability to communicate constructive feedback to employees both verbal and written
• Ability to understand and audit for set forth standards
• Success at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships at the group level
• Microsoft Office products and Windows applications
• Ability to navigate multiple systems
• 2- 4 years QA experience in a call center environment preferred.
• Inside sales or real estate experience preferred.
• Most importantly - Reliable!
Work Schedule (25-30 hours per week):
• Monday – Friday (10:30am – 2:30pm MST) ... plus opportunity for additional hours.
• Pay Rate: $4/HR + Bonus Pay Incentives + Commissions
Please login to see Join Conversation