Summary = The primary goal of account representative is to sell Acelloriaâ€™s CDN (Content Delivery Network) and Cloud Hosting services. CDN increases the speed at which global users receive the content of a website, being extremely beneficial for companies who have large amounts of traffic on their websites at all times. Cloud Hosting is Internet based computing. Instead of a static location that houses servers, this type of network is run on virtual servers making it less expensive to run.
Forecasted length of campaign = 12 Months+
Projected campaign start date = Immediate
Targeting = B2B, North American, and European companies who have active websites
Service Level Agreement = minimum 12 sales/month, 40 hrs/week
Training = Product description provided, minimal scripts
Pronunciation = Minimal to no accent, Fluent English speaking
Length of Training = 3 days, not paid
Payment Method = Wire Transfer/Western Union
Payment Schedule = Agents are paid every Monday.
Agents are trained on all products, must begin calling and reach a minimal goal of 5 clients/week for the first month in order to pass to the next level.
If an agent fails to achieve the minimal sales requirements, their contract with Acelloria will be terminated.
How Will Sales Metric Be Captured = Web Portal
Do you wish to have the campaign metric monitored = Yes
Hourly Rate Proposal (USD) = Hourly rate varies based on performance plus bonuses ($10-150 depending on product sold)
Commission Rates =
3 sales/week = $2/hr
5 sales/week = $3/hr
7 sales/week = $4/hr
10 sales/week = $5/hr
15 sales/week = 8/hr
In addition, agents will receive bonuses for each client
In-Bound / Out-Bound / [Both] = Outbound and Inbound
Technical Equipment Needed or Provided = Clear VOIP and Dialer / All calls must be recorded in a WAV or Mp3 format.
Database Provided = Yes
Additional Information =
1. Recorded calls must be submitted to â€œDropboxâ€ at end of business day.
2. Agents must submit a resume along with voice recording of â€œHow may I help you? Yes, we offer Content Delivery Network services.â€ Agents must pass our test before scheduling an interview with the Manager.
3. Agents must fill out weekly progress reports and send them to the Manager
4. Agents will be required to setup clients from start to finish. Using a uniform script, the associate will qualify the customer, explain the service provided and send and/or fill out order forms, take payments, meanwhile staying in contact with the client and inform them of their order status, and answering any questions they may have.
5. Other job duties assigned by Manager.
-Previous call center experience required
-Basic computer skills
-Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
-Experience in dealing with B2B sales
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
â€¢ Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
â€¢ Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers.
Please include your resume,
President of Acelloria
Please login to see Join Conversation