Salon Success Strategies, a company specializing in offering dynamic marketing services to the beauty industry, needs to fill a telemarketing position. We are on the hunt for a fearless candidate to call on salon/spa owners to complete follow up calls and schedule appointments for our Sales Team.
The right candidate is friendly, outgoing, and ready to contact leads who have signed up as a prospect through our website or have submitted their contact information through our numerous marketing endeavors. The main focus of the telemarketing calls is to follow up with our warm leads regarding the services that they showed interest in and the goal is to either book an appointment or transfer the call to one of our sales staff.
Principle Duties of the Position:
â€¢ Initial Outbound Calling on prospects and leads.
â€¢ Provide potential clients with general company information and the opportunity to schedule an appointment.
â€¢ Assisting prospects with rescheduling appointments when needed.
â€¢ Confirming appointments.
â€¢ Following up with prospects after the sales appointment.
â€¢ Must be proficient in English speaking with very little detectable accent.
â€¢ Must possess STRONG sales skills
â€¢ Must enjoy telesales and be able to convert qualified leads into appointments
â€¢ Must possess strong organizational skills
â€¢ Must be proficient in computer software knowledge
â€¢ Must be able to pay attention to details and work independently
â€¢ Must have high speed internet connection and clear phone line.
This is an ongoing position with paid work time and available bonuses. Calls are made mostly on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesdays and you will be making 50-75 calls per week as an average. Bonuses are paid on appointments scheduled and sales closed by your corresponding sales team member.
To be considered for this position,
1. Provide a recorded voice sample introducing yourself, information about yourself, your background, your skills, why you want to join our team.
2. How would you foresee becoming knowledgeable in our services, offerings and company?
3. How would you deal with the time difference between our leads (US Time Zones) and your time zone?
4. What method would you use to make the calls?
5. What do you think the biggest challenge would be with this position and what would you do to overcome this challenge?
6. It would be important that our leads think you are part of our company (meaning sitting in our office), what would you do to give the perception that you were part of our office staff?
Please give any additional information that would help us make our hiring decision. Additionally, please send a recorded sample of your voice.
Visit our website, www.salonsuccessstrageies.com for more information on our company and these exciting new opportunities at our company.
Please login to see Join Conversation