Hourly Rate: $1.00 - $5.00 per hour
We need a VA contractor with great communication and phone skills for setting appointments with US companies. Please apply only if you think you can produce great results. We are looking for committed, punctual and skilled appointment-setters. Qualified candidates will go through 2 rounds of interviews before selection.
1) You will be setting appointments by calling businesses in the US (mostly local, some national)
2) You will be tracking the calls using a CRM
1) Excellent English speaker -- native preferred.
2) PROVEN history for appointment setting with US companies
3) Great communication skills.
4) Problem solver. Organizational skills are good to have.
5) Proactive in giving status and very fast to respond.
6) Your hours must overlap with 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri GMT-8 time (ie, USA Pacific time. For details check out http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Pacific/d/-8)
7) Must be available on Skype during these hours
8) You need to be able to record the calls
9) You must be familiar with Dropbox
1) We hire LONG TERM.
2) Great team with friendly people.
3) We help you succeed in your task.
***IMPORTANT*** HOW TO APPLY ***IMPORTANT***
Your cover letter must include the following:
1) A brief explanation of why you think you are the best candidate for this job.
2) An answer for this pre-interview question: If someone puts a gun in your head and you had to get to a certain VIP using the phone, what would you do?
3) All applications must include the keyword "powerful purple panda"
4) Lower bids give you an advantage. Please bid according to budget. Your bid rate may get you rejected. The lower the bid, the better.
5) Record a 1-2 minute recording telling us a bit about yourself and relevant experience. Upload it to Dropbox and share the link in your cover letter.
6) Kindly include your Skype ID for faster contact process.
Please note: If you cannot provide us with the recording, please do not apply.
Please login to see Join Conversation