Software Developer Pro aims is to revolutionize the Call Center Industry with a superior proven winning combination of Advanced Call Center Software, More Successful Campaigns through better lead generation and support from Bulk Email and Social Media Marketing Teams, and Professionally Trained Telemarketers.
The Virtual Call Center Manager is/are:
- Responsible for managing the entire call center team members and directly working with the Client-base Services Admin Team Members.
- Responsible for all matters in the call center including technological, workforce, staffing, and sales.
- Mandated to be an expert:
A. In Telemarketing.
â€¢ Have average to above average English communications skills (both verbal and written)
â€¢ Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Dipolma /Course Certificate, Bachelors/College Degree in any field.
â€¢ Preferably, at least six (6) months Experienced Employees as a Call Center Manager
â€¢ Willing to do graveyard shift with US weekend nights off
â€¢ Must have the following:
- Computer Hardware:
* Laptop or Deskstop
* 1.8 GHZ Processor (minimum of a Pentium 4 processor or equivalent processor)
* 1 GB of RAM
- Computer Software:
* Windows XP, Vista , or Windows 7 Operating system
* Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
* Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel WinZip, Adobe Acrobat reader
- A stable and reliable Internet Connection
* Cable or DSL provider (No Wireless or Satellite)
* Minimum up load speed: 500 kbps
* Minimum download speed: 1.5 mbps
- Headset, preferably USB type (PC compatible) with a built-in digital signal processor has a
- Conducive working area at home
- Gmail Account
- Skype Account
Please login to see Join Conversation